|Type||Island of Eo|
|Location||West of Sevenkeeps|
|Inhabitants||Humans, Elves and Dwarves|
If the Highmark is the Eagle of the West, then the Westguard is probably it's disheveled hatchling. Rarely is a noble Lord willing to warm his heart for this small, plagued piece of land, which is always fought over and where no riches are to be found.
But like all the disdained, the Westguard has this rough loyalty to those that manage to love it. Respect this country and even in the roughest times it will offer it's grains to feed your dear ones.
Rudger Storme, Founder of the Westguard.
- Sevenkeeps - Portal in the castle
- journeystone in the castle
- Whisper Springs
- The farm lands in the northeast
- Winter March
- The village in the south
- The Guard
- Military Headquarters west of the Castle
- The barbarian settlement in the far southwest
Only sidequests, none immidiately relevant to the main story, play in Westguard.
- Westguard - Red Plague
- None knows where they've come from, but a horde of lesser demons has invaded Westguard and spreads death and destruction. Protect your new country and it's citiczens and drive the demons out.
- Westguard - Reconsruction
- The demons have done a lot of damage, not only in Westguard but also to the outlying farms. Try to repair all the damages.
- Westguard - Utrecht's Wishes
- To restore some of the Westguard's former glory Utrecht requests that you have some buildings constructed. This poor land lacks even the basics, like a Blacksmith, Alchemist and an Altar of Life.
- Westguard - Guard the Westguard
- At the moment the Westguard isn't well fortified and there is no army
- The first Watch
- Build an army for the Westguard, 20 units should suffice for it's basic protection
- Towers for Utrecht:Your country would be better protected if you were to build defense towers. Various spots are indicating on the map, the breaches in the wall on the east bank of the Lake are a good place, as well as the pass in the northwestern leading to the closed off area.
- Westguard - Construction of a well
- The water supply for the Castle comes from the lake which means a long and tiresome for it's citizens. Utrecht has asked you to build a well for them, which can be build by Warrad, if you supply him with the materials.
- Westguard - The builder's Worries
- Warrad's daughter Kara disappeared and his worries are troubling him badly. You must find her before you can order any more work from him.
- Kara went to visit her aunt Baru in Sevenkeeps before she disappeared. You should speak to her, she can probably be found on the Market of Sevenkeeps.
- Westguard - New Allies
- The bows of the Morhir
- Warriors from Underhall
- Westguard - The Westguard grows
- Fortresses for your new allies, the dwarves and the elves, woud not only sregthen the militay, but also Westguard's reputation. Build the elven fortress and warrior guild near the Realm headquarters.
- Elven fortress
- Warrior guild
- Westguard - A new Home
- Utrecht thinks the abilities of the new dwarven and elven settlers can be used better. The right choice of buildings should help you use the special knowledge of the elves and dwarves. Armor and swords from a Dwarven Forge will improve your army and reputation while the holy power of an Elen Shrine will help Westguard thrive and prosper and give your elven allies a place for meditation. Their knowledge and also be applied to upgrade the defense towers.
- Westguard - Grey Hordes
- Utrecht informs you that the undead have risen from their graves in the norhwest and the Westguard is now under attack from them. A cautious leader might have a well sized Realm army ready, consisting of druids, archers, defenders and a Titan. Otherwise it is quickly buid. Get them to the northwest in time and the camp should pose no problem at all - and provide abundant resources.
- Westguard - The army of the Westguard
- Westguard prospers and it's new wealth is bound to attract unwelcome attention. Increasing Westguards military strength to at least 60 units would be advisable.
- Westguard - Walls for Westhome
- Instruct the builder to construct a wall for the defense of Westhome. Aside from stone and gold you'll need Clay and Limestone, some of which is found at the Gate of Swords.
- The Art of Forging - Lightfist
- You have found a document detailing how to forge the Lightfist. You need 8 of the crystals that grow in the mines of Underhall, return with them to Jandrim and he will forge the Lightfist for you.
Things to attackEdit
Wolves, Undead, more undead, and humans and other barbarians.
Stone, silver and lenya are available in large quantities, initially in the south and east, more becomes available later in the north-west, west and soutwestern parts of the island. A prebuild base exists, spread out over the map, consisting of Headquarters west of the Castle, farms in the south and north-east, and a stonemason and smeltery in the south.